Friday, April 5, 2019

POSITIVE WORDS

I’m grateful for you.
  • You make me proud.
  • Your words are meaningful.
  • You have great ideas.
  • I love being your parent.
  • You don’t have to be perfect to be great.
  • Your opinions matter.
  • You are important.
  • You are loved.
  • I believe you.
  • I believe in you.
  • This family wouldn’t be the same without you.
  • You are valuable.
  • You can say no.
  • You can say yes.
  • I know you did your best.
  • You were right.
  • I accept who you are.
  • We can try your way.
  • You are helpful.
  • You are worth it.
  • You make me happy.
  • I love your creativity.
  • Being around you is fun.
  • I can’t wait to hear about it.
  • Don’t be afraid to be you.
  • You’re making a difference.
  • I’m excited to spend time with you.
  • You are interesting.
  • I love seeing the world your way.
  • It’s good to be curious.
  • I love the way you tell stories.
  • What you did was awesome.
  • I admire you.
  • That’s a great question.
  • Your friends are lucky to have you.
  • I trust you.
  • That was a really good choice.
  • Seeing you happy makes me happy.
  • Being your parent is my favorite job.
  • I learn new things from you every day.
  • You make me better.
  • You are a good boy/girl.
  • Thank you for being you.
  • I’m so glad you’re here.
  • You look great.
  • I understand you.
  • Watching you grow up is the best.
  • That was really brave.
  • I forgive you.
  • I appreciate you.
  • We all make mistakes.
  • Yes, me too.
  • You are very good at that!
  • You can try again tomorrow.
  • Nobody is perfect.
  • I love how you said that.
  • Not everyone will like you, and that’s OK.
  • You did that so well.
  • I’m listening.
  • That’s a very fair point.
  • You are beautiful inside and out.
  • I love you.
  • I could never stop loving you.
  • You are enough.
  • You make my heart full.
Read more at http://bestmomstv.com/2015/09/30/66-positive-things-you-should-be-telling-your-children/#uxZT7x8MVKYJB8t7.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CORALINE BY NEIL GAIMAN (ENGLAND)

CORALINE BY NEIL GAIMAN (ENGLAND) Coraline [Excerpt] by Neil G...